Background and Focus:
The DHL-SMU Analytics Lab is a joint initiative by SMU and the DHL, aimed at driving the innovation and development of applicable advanced analytics concepts across the supply chains globally.
- Develop game-changing analytics and Artificial Intelligence-based solutions
- Leverage the use of analytics to uncover hidden business opportunities, create new markets and solve business problems
- Drive customer-centric and strategic internal projects
- Develop scalable solutions
- Provide analytics as a service
The DHL-SMU Analytics Lab was first established in September 2016 and it has been extended for another two years with fresh investment by DHL in September 2018 for further collaboration.