Undergraduate capstone awards
To be eligible for this Scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Full-time MITB-Analytics/AI/MAIS programme student of any nationality
- Strong academic results
- Special consideration may be given to students who satisfy one or more (but not restricted to) of the following criterion/criteria:
- With minimum 3 years of industry experience in computing or relevant fields (e.g. Proficiency in computer programming language)
- Students with relevant experience in supply chain or operation management
- Students who has special interest and passion in big data analytics in supply chain, logistics and operations context
- Students with financial needs
Must not be a recipient of other scholarship/sponsorship
Tenure and Benefits of the Scholarship
- No bond is required of the scholarship recipient.
- The scholarship recipient is required to embark on a capstone project with DSLab for a period of 4-6 months. The commitment level of the scholarship recipient will be negotiated during the selection process between the scholarship recipient and the lab’s management.
- The scholarship, valued at S$7,500, will be disbursed in accordance to disbursement schedule set out by SIS Postgraduate office of the relevant master programme. Note that full disbursement is given only when the recipient's Capstone Project with DSLab has been completed. The successful scholarship recipient shall finance tuition fees as per the MITB or MAIS programme’s requirement.
Interested candidates may apply to firstname.lastname@example.org.